Mountain Dew Will Pay for Your Outdoor Activity Pass This Summer
Mountain Dew is fueling your outdoor adventure with an "Outdoor Stimulus."
The soft drink brand is offering to reimburse you $25 towards your pass or license for outdoor activities this year. "We're giving away $1 million in prizes to celebrate the great outdoors," Mountain Dew says at its website.
All you have to do to qualify to win is visit DewOutdoorStimulus.com and upload or scan a photo of your 2020/2021 outdoor pass. If you're selected, you can choose a $25 gift certificate or choose to give the amount away to a selected outdoor organization.
Qualifying licenses include:
- Hunting License including big or small game, waterfowl or upland birds, any other legal licensed game
- Fishing License
- Trapping License
- Sportsmans License
- Boating License
- Jet Ski License
- ATV or Off-Road Vehicle License
Qualifying permits include:
- National Park Pass (annual or otherwise)
- Snowboarding or Skiing Pass
- Mountain Biking Pass
- Backcountry or Wilderness Permits (some are free, some come with fees)
- America the Beautiful Interagency Annual Pass
- Senior or Military Access Passes
- Recreation Day Passes, Seasonal Permits, Day Permits
Qualifying admissions and fees include:
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Wilderness Permits (backpacking, overnight camping, etc.)
- National Monument Admission
- State Park and Sno-Park Fees
Outdoor organizations Mountain Dew has selected that you can support include Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Pheasants Forever, River Network, Outdoor Afro, Protect Our Winters (POW) and Team Rubicon Disaster Relief.
Find more details on Mountain Dew's Outdoor Stimulus promotion here.
What Minnesota Tastes Like In Summer