Kelly’s Korner- September Is National Menopause Awareness Month
Menopause is something that we really never discuss. Our mom's tell us all about what we can expect as we mature through out teen years, and through childbirth...but I guess we just figure that by the time we live through children...husbands...life...surely menopause should be no big deal...right? That's not always the case.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MENOPAUSE
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- irregular periods
- Sleeping disorders
- Weight gain
- Memory lapses
- Muscle tension
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Alternative Medicines, including acupuncture, massage, and herbal supplements
- Eating Healthy
FIND HUMOR IN EVERYTHING
- You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
- You write post it notes with your kids names on them.
- You're convinced there's a God and he's male.
- You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.