Five Tips to Help You Adjust to Daylight Savings
Daylight Saving Time begins this Sunday at 2:00 a.m. Which means you lose an hour of sleep Saturday night. Check out these 5 tips below to help you cope!
1. Cut out caffeine. Make sure you don't have any caffeine at least six hours before bed. It's a good rule of thumb in general, but especially important this weekend.
2. No alcohol either. Even just one drink can disturb your sleep. So skip the alcohol tomorrow night if you can.
3. Eat light. Don't eat anything for at least two hours before you go to bed. Otherwise it will interfere with your quality of your sleep.
4. Make your bed a place you want to sleep in. Meaning, fresh clean sheets, and zero devices like phones or iPads.
5. Go to bed earlier. To minimize the impact of the time change, make a few gradual adjustments rather than one big one.
Read more at the Huffington Post.