Celebrities First Jobs [List]
The hashtag #MyFirst7Jobs was trending on Twitter last week. People were sharing the first jobs they worked and a lot of them were odd jobs. We have all been there. Just trying to get our foot in the door to the workforce. My first job was watering flowers in a cemetery. Taylor Swift might have me beat though! Here are celebrities first jobs!
- Lady GaGa was a go-go dancer. No surprise there.
- Madonna was a Dunkin' Donuts cashier.
- Gwen Stefani blended blizzards at Dairy Queen before No Doubt made it big.
- Before Beyonce sang about "Becky with the good hair" she swept floors at a hair salon!
-Taylor Swift was a bug remover at a Chirstmas tree farm. Why doesn't she write a song about that?
- Amy Adams worked as a Hooters Hostess. She actually lived in Chanhassen Minnesota for a while!
- Before he was signing autographs, Johnny Depp sold ball point pens.
- Kanye West's love of clothing might have came from his days working at The Gap
- Jennifer Aniston was a telephone marketer. Imagine getting a call from her!
- Oprah was a grocery store clerk! "You get your items scanned! And you get your items scanned! There's a clean up in aisle fooouuurrrr!!"
What was your first job? Leave me a comment below!