What’s In Your Easter Basket?
What are some of your favorite Easter Basket treats and surprises? Honestly, to look around the house to find a basket loaded with various treats? It really doesn't matter to me what's inside! It could be a baseball with a glove and I'd be super happy! (even though I can't catch very well.)
Here are some delicious ideas for the Easter Bunny this year. Dear Easter Bunny, could you think about an Easter Basket for a busy mom? If you need a list of items that would be nice, I have some great suggestions:
- PEEPS....They have no FAT. I know they are loaded with sugar and other bad stuff, but if I can have just one candy treat, make it PEEPS of any kind.
- Bubble Bath
- Lavender Oil
- Gift cards; almost any kind will do
- A bag of non salted pistachios
I know kids love their sweets. There are healthier options, and lots of other things you can ask the Easter Bunny to add to make it even more exciting:
- Annie's Bunny Graham Crackers- Cinnamon or Honey
- Annie's Fruit Chews
- Dark chocolate covered strawberries, apricots, or banana's
- Hard Boiled eggs
- Coloring Books
- Gift Cards for games or music
- Carrot sticks
- Coins- Coins are great to hide in plastic eggs for a great egg hunt too!