How To Dye Easter Eggs with Shaving Cream [WATCH]
Easter is just a couple days away! Most likely your kids have a day or two off from school to celebrate the holiday. This activity will keep them busy and let them unleash their creative side!
Here is what you will need:
- Hard boiled eggs
- White shaving cream (I used Barbasol)
- Food coloring
- Disposable bowls
- Paper towels
- Plastic gloves to avoid staining hands
- Wrapping paper or butcher paper for covering your work surface
1. Shake and squeeze a generous amount of shaving cream into a bowl
2. Drop in 4-5 drops of food coloring, and swirl with a toothpick
3. Place egg into the shaving cream mixture and coat completely. Remove coated eggs and let them sit with the shaving cream on for 20 minutes.
4. Wipe shaving cream off of the eggs using paper towels and reveal your masterpiece!