What The Average Woman Does Around the House Every Week
A new survey found what the average woman does around the house every week.
1. She cleans the house three times a week.
2. She cooks up to an hour a day, but secretly hates it.
3. She secretly likes vacuuming.
4. She spends five hours a week doing laundry.
5. She changes the sheets at least once every two weeks.
6. She only really scrubs the toilets before people are coming over.
7. She hates letting the dog on the bed, but is okay with him laying on the couch.
8. She doesn't fully trust her husband to do anything.
Read more at Daily Mail.