St. Cloud Superstitions
Are you superstitious? Today is Friday the 13th and if you are a little on edge, take a few deep breaths. It's only one day that shows up a couple times a year! Here are a few St. Cloud superstitions*!
- If you don't let someone cross the street by Lake George you won't find a parking spot the next time you go to Summertime by George.
- If the first light you go through on Division is red, you'll hit all red lights.
- If you don't leave extra time on your parking meter in downtown, you increase your chance of getting a parking ticket next time.
- If you don't clean up after your dog, you'll end up stepping in something unpleasant.
- If you are shopping at Crossroads Mall and a shirt falls off a hanger and you don't try to fix it you won't find any good deals the rest of your trip.
- If you miss your exit on a roundabout you are more likely to have car troubles in the coming months.
*All of these are completely made up, and any incidences of them in your life are completely coincidental.
This black cat needs a home on Friday the 13th!