ROCORI To Interview Four Candidates for Superintendent Job
COLD SPRING (WJON News) -- Four people will be brought in for interviews in hopes to become the next superintendent for the ROCORI School District.
Get our free mobile app
During Monday night's school board meeting, the board reviewed their list of six applicants and voted to bring four candidates in for interviews.
The candidates include Osakis Superintendent Randal Bergquist, Director of Secondary Education for Fort Dodge Community School in Iowa Kristen Doebel, Pipestone Superintendent Kevin Enerson and Sean Koster who is the Executive Director of Beacon Academy in Crystal, Minnesota.
The first round of interviews is scheduled for February 13th and 14th.
If all goes well the board hopes to offering the position to one of the candidates by March.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sales tax to go up in Waite Park April 1st
- New monument honors St. Cloud-area frontline pandemic workers
- Disney heroes and villains hit Paramount stage
- Paramount Theater exec to step aside
- Barenaked Ladies to rock Waite Park this summer