Minnesota Monopoly Tokens [Photos]
World Monopoly Day is just around the corner! Yes, that is a real thing that is celebrated on March 3rd. In honor of the holiday, the game is making 8 new game tokens that have been voted on by fans. Here are the tokens Minnesotans would want made!
1. Ice Fishing House (Eskimo Ice House) - This one is just a given.
2. Loon - Is a cabin really a cabin with out at least one piece of loon decor? (Loon Figurine)
3. Duluth Lift Bridge - Day trip anyone? (Matthew Breiter Photography)
4. Viking Helmet - Maybe if we make it a game piece they can win a Superbowl!
5. Caribou Coffee Cup - So much better than Starbucks!
6. I -94 Hwy Sign - It runs through the entire state. It seems like a good fit to run through the game!
7. Paul Bunyon - We take countless pictures by his statue, so why not make him a token?
8. Corn Dog or some type of food on a stick - State fair, enough said.
What Minnesota themed token would you want? Share it with us in the comments!