Jobs That Have Potential to Make You a Millionaire in Minnesota
Becoming a Millionaire probably isn't a realistic expectation for most Minnesotans. I believe that for the most part we are all simple folk that live within our means and splurge a little on something special every now and then.
According to GoBankingRates.Com, it would take the average Minnesotan 47 years to get to the Millionaire mark.
The Land of 10,000 Lakes has a median household income of $65,599, which is almost $10,000 more than the national median. Given that information, it’s easy to see why it would take 14 years less in Minnesota to be a millionaire than the time it takes on average for the U.S. as a whole.
So what jobs in Minnesota will make you 65K a year and put you on track to millions of dollars? Here are a few listings on Indeed:
- A local Class A Driver
- Property Claims Adjuster in the Twin Cities
- Train Crew for Union Pacific
- Revenue Officer for Internal Revenue Service
- District Manager for Public Storage
- Talent Acquisition Partner at Intek Plastics in Hastings
- Parks and Rec Manager in Duluth
If you have a goal to be a Millionaire, now you at least you have a rough idea how to do it!