Five Irrational Winter Fears Minnesotans Have
1. Not being able to see parking lot lines - What's worse is seeing the snow melted and you were WAY off in your guess as to where the parking spot was.
2. Running out of emergency supplies in a snow storm - *Hears snow is coming* *Buys the store out of milk, bread, eggs, and my personal favorite, granola bars*
3. Wrecking perfectly good shoes by walking through a slushy parking lot - Cue Taylor Swift "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"
4. Having your car stolen while it is "warming up" - This one is based more on where you are letting your car run unsupervised.
5. Accidentally sliding through a stop sign and getting pulled over - It 100% happens. Just ask my 17 year old self in a '91 Honda Accord. What made it worse was the fact that my windows wouldn't roll down in the cold, and when I opened my door to give the cop my license I got clothes-lined by the automatic seat belts. Traumatizing.
What is an irrational winter fear of yours? Leave it in the comments below!