Five Best Places to Get a Bowl of Chili in Saint Cloud
There's no such thing as a bad day for a big, hot, spicy bowl of chili-- and there are few things that are more satisfying on a cool Minnesota spring day.
There are also few things that can be made more different ways. On Super Bowl Sunday a few months ago I made a batch of White Chicken Chili (recipe) and it was fabulous. I'm also a lover of a more traditional pot of goodness full of beef, beans, tomato sauces, and absolutely whatever else you want to throw in it.
I was once a judge of a chili making contest and one of the entries was a gator chili. It didn't taste like chicken. More like beef.
Here are the top five places in the Saint Cloud area to grab a bow of chili according to Yelp user reviews:
- The White Horse (809 West Saint Germain Street, Saint Cloud)
- "Great for families. The chili is solid!"
- Granite City Food & Brewery (3945 2nd Street South, Saint Cloud)
- "Love their black bean chili!"
- Jules' Bistro (921 West Saint Germain Street, Saint Cloud)
- "The chili was fabulous- wish I had ordered a cup!"
- Lily's Wings, Burgers & Things (125 7th Avenue South, Saint Cloud)
- "The bison chili, wow it was good."
- Grizzly's Wood Fired Grill (137 2nd Avenue South, Waite Park)
- "The beer can chili was good."
Of course, in addition to the chili itself, there are also a gazillion options of what you want to put your chili on top of -- or what you want to put on top of your chili
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America