Central Minnesota’s Best Christmas Light Displays
If you're a Christmas light lover, then you're in luck! Central Minnesota has some pretty breath taking displays for you and your family to enjoy. So, warm up the car, grab a big cup of cocoa, pack a few Christmas cookies and get ready to experience some Christmas magic with these festive synchronized light displays.
1. Winter Wonderland at the Northland Arboretum--It's a holiday display that features over 80 colorfully animated light displays--and you don't even need to get out of your car to enjoy it! It's a driving display that aims to keep you and your family warm while enjoying the presentation of lights.
2. Country Lights Festival--a free holiday light display put on by volunteers and area businesses around Lake Francis in Sartell. It starts December 1 and runs through December 31.
3. Hillside Lights--It's a free Christmas synchronized light display in South St. Cloud. You can turn your car radio to 96.1 when you're in range to watch the lights in sync with the music.
4. Morning Side Loop Lights--It's a free Christmas light display in St. Joseph.
5. Rockin' Christmas-- It's a free synchronized St. Cloud light display located at 1830 36th St S, St. Cloud.
Central Minnesota is home to dozens of great displays not mentioned on this list. If you're looking for some fun displays to tour, check out our comprehensive Google Map below that outlines each display in our area. Happy Holidays!