Yoga and Hot Drinks at Milk & Honey Ciders’ Winter Solstice Event
Mark your calendar and plan to celebrate the official start to winter as only Minnesotans can at Milk & Honey Ciders' outdoor Winter Solstice event!
On Tuesday, the St. Joseph cidery and Shanti Yoga Center extended an open invitation to join them the morning of December 20, 2020 for an outdoor yoga and hot drinks event. "If you joined us for "Apples & Asana" outdoor yoga this summer," the event reads, "you know how awesome it is to have Adventure Coffee serving up the pre-practice beverages and Milk and Honey Ciders offering up their space and delish post-practice cider!"
Here's what the Facebook event says you can expect:
* Class starts at 10am, but you can come early for coffee or a warm beverage.
* Cold weather (as long as it is above 20 degrees, they'll do yoga outside)
* Need to dress warm - yoga in wool socks?!
* Warm beverages
* Heaters & fire pit
* 1/2, 108 Sun salutations in honor of the Winter Solstice
* Door Prizes
* Burning off the f-ing 2020 fears, frustrations and heaviness
Cost to attend the event is donation-based with a minimum request of $5 to go towards a scholarship fund for students & teachers. Classes must be booked online or at the GloFox App. Shanti Yoga Center is based out of St. Cloud and currently leading online classes. Adventure Coffee is a St. Cloud-based food truck that serves a variety of hot drinks.
Find more details for the Outdoor Winter Solstice Celebration event here.
15 Cool Central Minnesota Microbreweries to Visit