Winter Weather Advisory Issued for Central Minnesota
The Advisory will be in effect from 10:00 a.m. Thursday through 7:00 a.m. Friday.
Expect a wintry mix changing to snow and blowing snow expected. Total snow accumulations of two to five inches.
The heaviest snowfall is expected near Lake Superior, with lower amounts as you head southwest.
Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
Plan on slippery road conditions. Widespread blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lincoln Center Frustrations
- St. Cloud Woman's Guilty Plea on Drug Charges
- Big Lake Woman Charged in Feed Our Children Fraud Scheme
- 6th Snowiest Season on Record in St. Cloud
- Crossroads Center's Mortgage is Due in April