Townsquare Media was Proud to be a Sponsor of Holly Ball 2014 [PHOTOS]
Townsquare Media was very proud to be a local sponsors of the 'Ruby Celebration' of Holly Ball 2014. Holly Ball is a gala event that has raised over $5 million dollars for St. Cloud Hospital Hospice over the past 40 years.
Proceeds from Holly Ball 2014 will benefit the St. Cloud Hospital Hospice and Coborn Cancer Center Greatest Needs Funds. These funds provide “extras” that are not covered by insurance but make life better for our patients and their families.
The Hospice Fund includes:
- Massage therapy
- Music therapy
- Educational resources on death and dying and grief and bereavement
- No One Dies Alone volunteers
- We Honor Veterans to improve the care provided to veterans
Coborn Cancer Center Fund includes:
- “Caring Conversations” events for couples and families with young children
- Survivorship programs such as art therapy and support groups
- Enhancement program which provides women with wigs, head covers and bra prosthesis
- Participating in research trials to make the fight against cancer stronger
- Registered nurses who help coordinate the cancer experience including mind, body and spirit
Here are some pictures from last nights event. Were told over 2000 tickets were sold this year.
Check out more pictures at the official Holly Ball Facebook page.