Top 10 Signs You Are “Adulting” in St. Cloud
What is "adulting"? Well Dictionary.com defines it as
Adulting (slang): Adulting is an informal term to describe behavior that is seen as responsible and grown-up. This behavior often involves meeting the mundane demands of independent and professional living, such as paying bills and running errands.
So how do you know you are adulting in St. Cloud?
1. "Sunday Funday" has gone from bar hoping downtown to store hopping as you run errands for the week.
2. You now only go to Crossroads Mall if there is something you NEED there. Wandering around aimlessly isn't something you have time for.
3. You're hosting your own garage sale as part of the city wide one.
4. You see pictures of the graduating classes from the area high schools and hardly recognize any of the graduates.
5. You are legitimately excited about Costco opening up this summer.
6. You go to Target with a shopping list that you 90% stick to. I mean it's Target, 100% is impossible.
7. You layer up in sunscreen before hitting the Beaver Island Trail or Lake George for a walk. #TeamNoSunburn
8. Drinks after work with friends is one or two. No one wants to be hung over at the office tomorrow.
9. You watch what you eat at the Benton County Fair. You're body isn't the fair food garbage disposal it once was in your teen years.
10. You're doing the best you can, while still making sure you're having fun. After all, life is too short to not enjoy it!