Sweet Martha’s Was the Top Selling Vendor at the 2018 State Fair
Surprise, surprise. Sweet Martha's Cookie Jar was once again the big dog at the Minnesota State Fair in 2018. The list of the top 10 selling vendors was just released and Martha took the cake, or cookies.
Across three locations. Sweet Martha's made $4.73 million in gross revenue, almost 8% more than last year. Here is how the rest of the top 10 did according to Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal:
1. Sweet Martha's Cookie Jar - $4.73 million
2. Mouth Trap Cheese Curds (in the food building) - $1,355,024
3. Midwest Dairy Association (Two locations: Dairy Goodness Bar and All You Can Drink Milk) - $1, 080,042
4. Corn Roast - $1,041,010
5. Fresh French Fries (Two locations) - $1,022,857
6. Preferred Pickle - $750,937
7. The Blue Barn - $687,210
8. Carousel BBQ - $654,288
9. Miller's Flavored Cheese Curds - $613,449 (The best curds at the fair in my opinion!)
10. Giggle's Campfire Grill - $555,611
What is your favorite state fair food? Share it with us on the Mix 94.9 app!