St. Cloud Teen Hurt in Crash in Cass County
MOTLEY (WJON News) -- A St. Cloud teen was hurt in a crash in Cass County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just before 11:00 a.m. Monday on Highway 64 north of Motley.
Troopers say 17-year-old Maggie Cynor of St. Cloud was heading south when she lost control of her vehicle and it went into the ditch striking a tree. She was taken to Lakewood Health in Staples with non-life-threatening injuries.
Her passenger, 18-year-old Tyler Ford of Bemidji, was not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota Fighter Jets Shoot Down Flying Object
- Gas Prices Fall for Second Straight Week
- Housing Project Moving Foward in Sauk Rapids
- Federal Funding for 5 St. Cloud Organizations
- Emerald Ash Borer Found in St. Cloud