Six Naughty Things We Did in 2016
There's a website that does a poll each year to find out how "naughty" and "nice" we've been. Most of the "nice" things they asked about include: 28% of us donated our time . . . 31% donated money . . . 60% did at least one random act of kindness . . . and 50% didn't lash out at anyone over the election results.
Here are six "naughty" things we did this year.
1. 17% of people unfriended someone on Facebook over the presidential election.
2. A third of people in relationships looked through the other person's phone or web history and 15% of single people flaked on a first date.
3. 26% of people found something that didn't belong to them, and kept it. And 17% found a wallet, purse, or bag and returned it, but took something out of it first.
4. 59% of us pretended to be sick to get out of something we didn't want to do.
5. 20% of people admitted to gossiping about friends.
6. 12% lied on their resume or in a sit down job interview .
Read more at PR Newswire.