Another Big Scratch Off Lottery Winner in Central Minnesota
ROSEVILLE (WJON News) -- There was another big winner in central Minnesota playing a Minnesota Lottery scratch-off game.
On Monday there was a $100,000 winner in the game Coffee House Crossword.
The ticket was sold on Monday at Casey's General Store in Annandale.
The tickets cost $5 each to play.
Get our free mobile app
It was just this past Friday that there was a $200,000 winning scratch-off ticket sold in Becker.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Former SCSU Standout Named to Team USA for Worlds
- Former Media Services Building has a Buyer
- Benton Co. History: The Ghost Town of Williamsville
- New Wedding Venue Planned for St. Joseph
- Musical Acts Announced for Liberty Block Party
Offbeat adventures: Travel to the coolest hidden wonders in every U.S. state
Fuel your offbeat travel dreams. Stacker found the coolest hidden wonders in all 50 U.S. states (plus D.C.) using data from Atlas Obscura.
[WARNING: Under no circumstances should you enter private or abandoned property. By doing so you risk bodily harm and/or prosecution for trespassing.]