My Annual Christmas Bucket List–What’s yours?
Every single year I have a few things that I need to do to get me into the Christmas spirit. Some people think having a holiday bucket list adds too much unnecessary pressure to get everything checked off the list. I, however, love the tradition of it all. I celebrate Christmas all December long. Here are my annual Christmas traditions;
- Bake Christmas cookies and desserts
- Go Black Friday shopping
- Set up the Christmas tree on Black Friday
- Attend "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens
- Decorate the house with lights and fun Christmas displays
- Listen exclusively to Christmas music all month long
- Watch the following movies; "Rudolph" (stop motion version), "Frosty The Snowman", "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" (cartoon version), and "Christmas Vacation"
- Shop for a new Christmas outfit...usually some type of red or green sweater
- Attend St. Cloud Hospital's annual lighting ceremony
- Drive around town with hot cocoa, checking out the Christmas lights
- Send out holiday cards
- Volunteer for a local charity
Do you have a special Christmas bucket list each year? If so, what are some of the things on your list? Comment your answers below.