‘Music In The Gardens’ Summer Concert Series To Start In June
The Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society will be hosting their 20th annual 'Music In The Gardens' summer concert series again this year. The first event of the season kicks off on Sunday, June 9 in Munsinger Gardens.
You'll be able to enjoy music by the Granite City Brass band starting at 3 p.m.
On July 21 there will be a special pre-concert ceremony. Prior to the event will be a memorial release of butterflies that will be distributed at the gazebo. There will be a brief program 2:30 ahead of the release.
Root beer floats will be distributed for the public to enjoy.
2019 Concert Series Schedule
- June 9--Granite City Brass
- June 23--Random Road
- July 7--Monday Night Jazz
- July 21--Dennis Warner and the D's-"Memorial Release of Butterflies"
- August 4--Gathering Wool (Cathie English, Randy Mickelberg & Joe Meyer)
- August 18--Laura Caviani Trio