Motorcycle Crash Sends Bowlus Woman to the Hospital
TWO RIVERS TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- A Bowlus woman is hurt after crashing her motorcycle on Saturday.
The crash happened at around 5:00 p.m. at the intersection of Nature Road and Great River Road about two miles east of Bowlus.
The Morrison County Sheriff's Office says 28-year-old Meghan Bartkowicz was heading east on Nature Road when she lost control of the bike, went off the roadway, and hit a road approach.
Bartkowicz was taken to St. Gabriel's Hospital in Little Falls with unknown injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Sartell Intersection Closing for Roundabout Construction
- Highway 23/Highway 10 Work Zone Changes Impacting Traffic
- El Nino Could Signal Warmer Winter Ahead
- St. Cloud Mayor Names Rock-On Award Winners