Here’s How To Get 8 Days of Free Chick-fil-A Food In Minnesota
Chick-fil-A is celebrating 10 years of deliciousness in Minnesota and they're doing it in a way that will make customers extremely happy!
Chick-fil-A announced in a news release that they're launching a "10 Days of Giveaways & Givebacks" event that will run from Monday, October 16 through Thursday, October 26 in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud area.
Eight of those ten days will feature free food for Chick-fil-A customers, while two days will focus on giving back to the community.
What's cool is that they're not making it too difficult to take advantage of this event and get the free stuff. One thing you will want to do is to download the Chick-fil-A mobile app.
Here's the complete 10 Days of Giveaways and Givebacks schedule:
- October 16 - Free Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich: Participating Twin Cities and St. Cloud-area Chick-fil-A restaurants will give away a free chicken sandwich to guests via the Chick-fil-A App on Monday, October 16. To claim the offer, Guests can open the app, with location services enabled, and redeem the reward at participating restaurants. Limit one per person, per Chick-fil-A One account.
- October 17 - Kids under twelve eat free: Participating Chick-fil-A restaurants in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud area will offer a free Kid’s Meal for children under twelve from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., while supplies last. Select restaurants will host a Kid’s Night, with activities.
- October 18 - Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie: Guests who place a mobile order via the app on Wednesday, October 18 will receive a free Chocolate Fudge Brownie, while supplies last. Limit one per person, per Chick-fil-A One account.
- October 19 - Give back for a free Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich: Guests who donate a new hat or mitten to the 3000 Acts of Kindness donation basket at participating restaurants will receive a free Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich. Guests must be present at the restaurant to receive the free entrée.
- October 20 - Free 8-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets: Participating restaurants will give away a free 8-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets entrée to guests who place a mobile order via the Chick-fil-A App on Friday, October 20. The 8-count Nuggets offer will appear in the Rewards tab of the app on Monday, Oct. 23, which guests can redeem at participating Twin Cities and St. Cloud-area Chick-fil-A restaurants.
- October 21 - Chick-fil-A Minnesota gives back: For every meal purchased at participating restaurants, Chick-fil-A Minnesota will donate a meal to a community member in need.
- October 23 - Free medium Waffle Potato Fries: Participating Twin Cities and St. Cloud-area Chick-fil-A restaurants will give away a free medium Waffle Potato Fries to guests via the Chick-fil-A App on Monday, October 23. To claim the offer, Guests can open the app, with location services enabled, and redeem the reward at participating restaurants.
- October 24 -a Give back: For every Chocolate Chunk Cookie purchased on Tuesday, October 24, Chick-fil-A Minnesota will donate two meals to neighbors in need through Second Harvest Heartland.
October 25 - Free Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit: A free Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit at participating restaurants before 10:30 a.m. Limit one per person, while supplies last.
October 26 - Free 5-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets: Bring a friend to a participating restaurant on Thursday, October 26 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and you will both receive a 5-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets. Limit one per person, while supplies last.
From coast to coast: The 20 best regional fast-food chains to try
Gallery Credit: Kiersten Hickman