2 1/2 Pounds of Meth Seized, 2 Arrested in Meeker County
LITCHFIELD (WJON News) -- About two-and-a-half pounds of meth were discovered during a drug bust in Meeker County.
The CEE-VI Drug and Gang Task Force seized the drugs on Wednesday during an investigation into methamphetamine trafficking in eastern Meeker County.
The Task Force executed two controlled substance search warrants related to the case. One was executed in the city of Darwin and the second was at a rural Darwin home.
During the investigation, a 64-year-old Darwin man was arrested for 1st Degree Controlled Substance charges. He has additional 1st Degree Controlled Substance charges stemming from a separate incident that occurred in March of this year in Meeker County.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Fall Beverage Crawl, Apple Sweets for St. Cloud's Festi-Fall
- United Way Days of Caring this Week in Central Minnesota
- Gas Prices Fall in Minnesota, Rise Nationally
- Walk to End Alzheimer's this Saturday in St. Cloud
- Statue Memorializing 5-year-old Girl Dedicated in Watkins