Abbey’s Weekend in 5 Pictures
1. Friday evening, we left for Battle Lake, MN right when my boyfriend got off work (about 7 PM) which unfortunately was the same time torrential rains hit St. Cloud. We were on I-94 driving through it, and the rain as coming down as fast as the windshield wipers could wash it away. Luckily I am blessed with a very smart and brave driver of a boyfriend. And the after effect on the windows was rewarding.
2. Saturday morning was for the ladies of the family. I walked around Battle Lake with my mom, grandma, two aunts, and adorable cousin. I also found a giant metal fish.
3. Saturday afternoon was spent with my butt in a lawn chair by the lake. Luckily the rain held off and we had a great day to catch up with the family and get some fresh air.
4. Sunday morning when we got home I noticed I had a new pepper appear on my plants! My green thumb is almost non-existent so finding a second pepper on my plant is like winning the lottery. Now I just need to keep remembering to water it.
5. We rounded out the weekend with dinner at the new Crooked Pint Ale House in St. Cloud. My boyfriend and I love trying new restaurants and this place as AWESOME! A more detailed review will be up later this week! I recommend their Peanut Butter & Bacon Lucy.
How was your weekend? Let me know what you did in the comments!