77th Annual St. Cloud Fireworks Show on the 4th of July
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- The 77th annual 4th of July Fireworks celebration is set for Tuesday in St. Cloud.
In Hester Park the food vendors will open up at 4:00 p.m., the reserved seating opens at 6:00 p.m. and the St. Cloud Municipal Band will start their traditional concert at 8:30 p.m.
In Wilson Park, the food vendors start at 4:00 p.m., the music begins at 6:00 p.m. with the band Honey Badgers taking the stage at 8:00 p.m.
The fireworks show will begin around 10:00 p.m.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Manea's Meats Breaks Ground on Major Expansion
- St. Cloud Photo Contest Winners Announced
- SR-R Hires New Director of Teaching and Learning
- St. Joseph Planning Referendum for New Community Center
- Central MN Virtual Academy Launches this Fall