To Find Out or Not Find Out… That is The Question
Brittany, my fiance, and I are expecting a baby at the end of August. One week from today we have the ultrasound to determine the sex of the child.
There is a part of me that wants to find out so we can be prepared as possible, but there is also a part of me that wants the surprise of not knowing until the baby is born.
Then there’s the issue of, Brittany’s mom wants to know the sex, but her dad wants the surprise… so, do we keep it from both of them IF we find out?
Is it 2015 yet? Between a baby due at the end of August and a wedding in October, this year is flying by and no matter how prepared I think I am, I’m still pretty much the clueless, dad and husband to be.
What did you do? Did you find out or wait for the birth of your child?