Cold Case Expert Very Sure He Knows Who The ‘Making A Murderer’ Killer Is [VIDEO]
The Netflix documentary "Making A Murderer" is the talk of the country right now, and it's got the attention of the experts. A renowned cold case expert is certain he knows who the actual killer was.
If you've seen the "Making a Murderer" series then you know the story about Steven Avery having spent 18-years in prison for a crime he was wrongfully accused of. A few years later he was back in prison for another murder that he says he absolutely DID NOT DO. Too many things didn't make sense in the investigation of Teresa Halbach's murder, which happened to take place on Steven Avery's property.
The biggest question most of us have is - if Steven Avery didn't kill Teresa Halbach, on his property, then who did? Cold case investigator, John Cameron, is certain he knows exactly who did it. Cameron isn't just a self-renowned expert, he's a former police sergeant and FBI cold case task force worker who specializes in these types of cases.
According to Cameron, Edward Wayne Edwards is where the focus should be. Edwards is a convicted serial killer who lived within an hour of the Avery property at the time of the murder of Halbach, and has a long history of serial killings the fit this exact case.
Here are facts of Ed Edwards' consistent behavior following murders he's involved in:
- He generally always sets up other people for murders he commits.
- He has been seen on camera numerous times in courtrooms regarding his victims, as well as being obsessed with media attention surrounding his murders.
- He's frequently attended funerals of his victims.
- He picks victims based on newspaper reports he reads.
- He's murdered several people on a Halloween night, which is what night Teresa Halbach was murdered.
- He has killed in Wisconsin before - 1980, the "Sweetheart Slayings" of Timothy Hack and Kelly Drew.
Ed Edwards has been convicted of 5 deaths from 1977 to 1996, which includes the murder of his adopted son specifically for the insurance he had on him. Many investigators are also certain he's the killer in many other murders that include Chandra Levy, Jon Benet Ramsey, the Zodiac killings, and the West Memphis Three.
So what do you think, based on the video and facts above? If you watched "Making A Murderer" and were left feeling Steven Avery was very likely the killer, does this make you think twice now?