Are You A Facebook Addict? Let’s Find Out!
Facebook is a big part of the lives of people all over the world. People of every nationality, of every language, and certainly any and every age, are on Facebook.
And it is pretty easy to decipher who those folks are, that take their "facebooking" very seriously. I admit, I make an attempt to come up with one, semi-logical post each day. That is my thought for the day. My ONE thought that I feel like sharing, for whatever the reason.
I say it like that, because it does bug me a wee bit when I see a friend of mine making 15 posts a day, when most, if not all of it, is something they just re-posted from someone else's page.
Anyway, let's get to the point - or should I say, the question. Are you addicted to Facebook? The good folks at Jezebel have come up with a way for you to find out. There's a little test you take - and it will be my pleasure to be your guinea pig.
I will score each of the following statements. (1) very rarely, (2) rarely, (3) sometimes, (4) often, (5) very often. You can keep your own score - be honest - here we go!
- You spend a lot of time thinking about Facebook or plan use of Facebook. (3)
- You feel an urge to use Facebook more and more. (2)
- You use Facebook in order to forget about personal problems. (4)
- You have tried to cut down on the use of Facebook without success. (2)
- You become restless or troubled if you are prohibited from using Facebook. (3)
- You use Facebook so much that it has had a negative impact on your job/studies. (3)
If you scored a (23) or higher - you are a Facebook addict - and need help badly!
I scored an honest (17), LOL!