A Guide to Rapids River Food Fest (Happening Saturday!)
This is my first year living in Sauk Rapids and I am so eager for Rapids River Days! There are a lot of different events going on from June 22-14th and the one I am most excited for is the Food Fest! This event is being held at the Municipal Park on Satuday June 24th, from 11 AM - 8 PM. Here is everything you'll need to know if you're attending the event!
Stage Event Schedule
- Kevin Lange and the Mississippi Drifters - 11 AM - 1 PM
- The Receders - 1:30 PM - 4 PM
- Honey Badger - 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Admission and parking is free!
- Blue Tokens, which are good for food, will be on sale starting at 10:30 AM - $1 each
- Yellow Tokens, which are good for beer, will be on sale at 11 AM - $3 each
What is there for the kids to do?
- Pony Rides
- Face Painting
- Catapulting Water Wars
- MN State Strong Man/Woman Champs & more!
What food will be there?
- 25 different food vendors!
- Turkey legs
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Italian Cuisine
- Corn on the Cob
- Giant Pretzels
- Cheese Curds and a whole lot more!
Where can I get more information?
See you on Saturday for the Rapids River Food Fest, and don't forget to bring your appetite!