Wilson Ave Construction in St. Cloud Enters Next Phase
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- Work continues on Wilson Avenue in East St. Cloud with the utility work now complete between Highway 23 and East St. Germain Street.
In its update, city officials say local traffic is scheduled to have access on the southernmost portion of Wilson Avenue between Highway 23 and 1st Street Southeast beginning August 25th. However, all through traffic will still be detoured around the work zone as the surface work continues.
Also, Wilson Avenue remains closed to all traffic from 1st Street Southeast up to 1st Street Northeast.
The project is expected to be completed in late October.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- U-of-M Research Project Reveals New Information on Buckthorn
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting "The BRRR is Back for Winter 2024
- Woods Farmer Seed & Nursery Owner Dies
- St. Cloud Mayor Presents 2024 Proposed Budget
- Central Minnesota Businesses Awarded State Grants to Help Expand