White Lies Most Parents Tell Kids
Thank you Female First for this article below.! A new survey found the five most common white lies parents tell. Full disclosure, I'm guilty of using all five on my children over the years.
1. Telling your kids that an annoying toy is lost, when you really tossed it out.
2. Lying to your friends about your parenting style. (I lie about limiting screen time on the iPad)
3. Saying you have to leave somewhere like a playground because it's closing . . . even though it's not.
4. Pretending you didn't eat their candy or food. (Thanks Jimmy Kimmel)
5. Pretending to call the police because they did something bad. (I still do this to my 10-year-old and her friends).