Two People Hurt in Becker Crash Monday
BECKER (WJON News) -- Two people were hurt after a crash in Becker Monday morning. It happened on Highway 10 at Edgewood Street at around 11:45 a.m.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a 17-year-old boy went through a stop sign on Edgewood Street and was struck by a car that was westbound on the highway.
The 17-year-old SUV driver's name has not been released. He was brought to Monticello Hospital for treatment.
The driver of the car, 43-year-old Tracy Sieg of Buffalo, was brought to Buffalo Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Man Sentenced in Sauk Rapids Murder-for-Hire Case
- Stearns County Jury Acquits Man on Murder Charges
- No Closures Planned for Walleye Harvest on Mille Lacs Lake
- Minnesota Teacher of the Year Semifinalists Announced
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Cool, Wet Spring