The Ultimate Central Minnesota Fall Bucket List
Fall is my favorite season, and we're just a few short weeks away from the start of it. Some people hate fall and start getting the blues once summer is over. I think it's because they don't have a list of things to look forward to in the fall. If you're new to the area or looking for fun ways to celebrate the change, check out this list! You might get a few ideas to add to your fall bucket list! Who knows, you might just FALL in love with fall.
Central Minnesota's Fall Bucket List
- Check out Molitor's Haunted Acres
- Find the perfect Halloween costume from Savers
- Pick your own apples at one of our local orchards (there are many options)
- Get the perfect jack o' lantern from a central Minnesota pumpkin patch
- Go on a fall tour of colors--there's so much beauty to be seen in our area
- Bake a new fall dessert using the recipe of a local church cookbook
- Tour your local craft store for fall decor ideas
- Take the kids to an indoor trick or treating event or fall festival
- Attend a local high school or college football game and tailgate party
- Grab yourself a pumpkin spice latte from one of your favorite local coffee shops and read a good book
- Go on a haunted history tour with your local history museum
- Take a community education class and learn a fun hobby you can do indoors this fall
- Get lost in a corn maze! These are so fun and there are lots of them in our area!
- Go on a local hayride and take in the fresh air
- Go to your nearest park and collect beautiful leaves. Use them to make arts and crafts
- Go for a drive through the country and admire the beautiful colors
- Check out your local library and get a good book to read on a cold fall day
- Tour a local winery
I’m pretty sure this list will get a lot longer as the fall season starts to settle in! What’s on your fall bucket list? Share yours with us by commenting below!