The Ten Best Places to Get a Bowl of Soup in St. Cloud
I'm a soup lover twelve months a year, but never is it more comforting than on one of these cold Minnesota days.
I enjoy making soup at home -- sometimes on the stovetop, but more frequently in my Insta Pot or Crock-Pot. There's nothing like walking in the door at the end of the day when a batch of soup has been in the slow cooker all day.
Sometimes though, I just want to pop in somewhere and grab a piping hot, tasty bowl of soup created by one of our area eateries.
Here are the top ten places in the Saint Cloud area to grab a bowl of soup according to Yelp user reviews:
- Bo Diddley's Deli (129 25th Avenue South, Saint Cloud)
- "...very good soup."
- Great Harvest Bread Company (135 West Division Street (Waite Park)
- "...great for sandwiches and soup."
- Ko-Z’s Eats & Sweets (601 2nd Street South, Waite Park)
- "...variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups."
- Dong Khanh (266 33rd Avenue South, Saint Cloud)
- "...the pho is so great for this cold, winter day. This soup is loaded!"
- Panera (2801 West Division Street, Saint Cloud)
- "...a variety of soups, in a cup, bowl, or bread bowl."
- Pho V (2956 West Division Street, Saint Cloud)
- "...the soup was perfect."
- Viet Tien Market (311 3rd Street NE, Waite Park)
- "...good for pho, nice flavors."
- Dolsie's Lunch Box Grille (810 West Saint Germain Street, Saint Cloud)
- "...try a wrap, soup, popover, and a cupcake."
- The White Horse (809 West Saint Germain Street, Saint Cloud)
- "...they're always coming up with creative & tasty soups."
- Jules' Bistro (921 West Saint Germain Street, Saint Cloud)
- "...they're always offering new soups."
If you're in a hurry, or need to grab some quick soup on the go, both Kwik Trip and Coborn's have hot soup bars with a variety of choices.
CHECK THEM OUT: 100 years of Christmas toys, gifts and fads