The Best Places to Celebrate National Bakery Day Around St. Cloud
I love me some baked goods! Sept. 14th is National Bakery Day and I intend to celebrate! Here are 5 of the many bakeries in the area that are celebrating their national day tomorrow!
1. Mixin' It Up Gluten Free Bakery in Sauk Rapids - They are giving out free cupcakes for a year to one lucky customer, they will have fresh hot pizza by the slice, and everything there is gluten free!
2. Great Harvest Bread Co. in Waite Park - What better way to celebrate National Bakery Day than with the sights, smells, and tastes of fresh bread. They will have it ready for you at Great Harvest.
3. Cold Spring Bakery and Cold Spring Bakery Connection - Celebrating with free samples all day, and 10% of the proceeds that day will go to the Cold Spring Splash Pad Project.
4. Dutch Maid Bakery in St. Cloud - The best smelling place on St. Germain Street! Start your day with one of their delicious pastries, plus look at these adorable Unicorn Cookies they made!
5. Bakery & Pasteleria Alvarez in Waite Park - If you have never had traditional Mexican bakery goods, you're missing out. This place serves up authentic Mexican bread and makes cakes for all occasions. Give them a try!
What is your favorite bakery in the area? Let us know in the comments and we will add it to the list!