Target Field Announces New Foods For 2019 Twins Season
This is one of my favorite announcements of the year (other than new State Fair food announcements). Target Field just unveiled their new food options for the 2019 baseball season. Without further ado, let's get to the good stuff!
Target Field's 2019 NEW food items
- Soul Bowl--full of Shaggy Yellow Rice, JR Jong Jerk Chicken, Rick Ross Smoked Mushrooms, Sade Sweet corn, Biggie BBQ braised beef, Jill Scott Greens and mac & cheese. (Located in section 120 from Chef Gerard Klass)
- Roots for the home team salad--the Home Team has these beautiful salad options available in section 101. The Bollywood Smash Salad has cauliflower, chickpeas, sorghum, mint, bok choy slaw, sunflower seeds and mango vinaigrette. The North side Fresh salad includes; black-eyed peas, sweet potatoes, assorted veggies, wantons and avocado lime dressing.
- Mimosa Mary--it's the traditional Bloody Mary with a whole breakfast sandwich.
- Chicken & Waffle Cone--find it at the State Fair stand. It's chicken and bacon in a waffle cone with a side of maple syrup.
- Curds & Cakes Cheese Curds--They've got new HUGE cheese curds! They're exactly what they sound like!
- It's Greek To Me-It's a shareable spread of chicken souvlaki skewers, Htipita feta spread, Tzatziki yogurt blend, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives, cucumber, fruits and veggies, pistachios, herbs and pita.
- Philly cheese steak with shaved sirloin, peppers, onions and cheese sauce on a hoagie. (section 114)
- The Grown Up Grilled Cheese is smoked cheddar, provolone with marinated tomatoes on brioche. (section 114)
- Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Candied Bacon sandwich which includes, peanut butter & jelly with bacon! (section 114)
- Boomstick--it's a two foot long hot dog with chili, nacho cheese, grilled onions and jalapenos. (section 127).
- Vegan Channa Rice Bowls--It's basically just chickpeas simmered in tomato masala, garlic rice, mango and apple slaw, and crispy papadums (Hot Indian Food stand in section 120).