St. Cloud Spring Break Activities Under $20 For Family of 4
Spring is coming, despite what the weather forecast says. Soon kids will be out of school and begging to do something fun. If you're staying local during spring break but still want to have a blast on a budget, St. Cloud has a variety of entertainment options for you. Here are 9 activities for the whole family to enjoy that'll only cost you $20 or less.
- Ice skating at Lake George: It's free!
- Sledding at Hester Park in St. Cloud: It's free, provided you have a sled!
- Indoor playground at Sartell Community Center: It's free if you're a Sartell resident. Otherwise, it costs $5 per family or $3 per child.
- St. Cloud YMCA Water Park: Families can use the facility for $16 when they buy the day pass.
- Granite City Jump: Kids 4 and older cost $7.95 and kids 3 and under cost $6.95. Parents can jump for free with their kids. A family of 4 can jump for roughly $16.
- Marcus Parkwood Cinema: it only costs $5 to watch a movie on Tuesdays. A family of four can catch a film for $20 on Tuesday. Magical Movie Rewards members get a free complimentary size popcorn too!
- Chuck E. Cheese--On Wednesdays you can buy an hour of unlimited play for your family for roughly $15.
- Becker Community Center Day Pass (water park): It's normally $28.50 for a family day pass...but, if you buy a certificate from the Value Connection, it only costs $20.
- Granite City Lumberjacks Hockey: If you buy your tickets on The Value Connection, a family of four can attend the game for $20 or less. Tickets are $5 for adults (regularly $8). Kids 6 and under are free.
There are so many great local dinning options for those on a budget. Check out The Value Connection for money saving deals!
Do you know of any other activities for a family of four to do for under $20? Comment below!