St. Cloud Man Pleads Guilty to November Shooting
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- A St. Cloud man has pleaded guilty to a charge where he shot another man in the stomach last November.
Thirty-two-year-old Vincent McDougle has pleaded guilty to the felony discharging of a gun - endangering safety.
St. Cloud Police responded to a report of a shooting inside an apartment in the 1400 block of 9th Avenue South on November 12th.
Authorities say when they arrived, they found the victim, a 31-year-old Minneapolis man, with a gunshot wound to the stomach. He was taken to St. Cloud Hospital in serious but stable condition.
Police say McDougle was also at the scene and arrested without incident.
Authorities learned the victim was visiting McDougle and the men got into an argument that became physical. McDougle then pulled a gun on the victim and they struggled again. During that struggle, McDougle fired the gun and shot the man in the stomach.
McDougle will be sentenced on June 21st.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- The Highway 23 North Gap Construction Project to Resume
- Highway 10/Highway 23 Construction Kick-Off Meeting
- St. Cloud Gearing Up for Busy Road Construction Season
- Highway 169 Construction Project in Elk River to Start Early
- St. Cloud Not at Significant Risk for Spring Flooding
10 Commandments of Attending a Minnesota BBQ
Minnesota Movies: Fun Facts About Drop Dead Gorgeous