St. Cloud Hospital Ranked Among Best in MN & US
Newsweek magazine's 'Best Hospitals 2021' report is out, and Saint Cloud Hospital is not only among the best in Minnesota, but it's among the Top-50 hospitals in the U.S.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester was named 'Best Hospital in Minnesota' for 2021, 'Best Hospital in America' for 2021, and 'Best Hospital in the World' for 2021. Not bad.
While Mayo Clinic is the top hospital in the U.S. this year, CentraCare's Saint Cloud Hospital was ranked at a very impressive #45 nationally.
Top Ten Hospitals in Minnesota for 2021
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
- Saint Cloud Hospital - St, Cloud, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - Minneapolis, MN
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital - Minneapolis, MN
- Regions Hospital - St. Paul, MN
- Fairview Southdale Hospital - Edina, MN
- Fairview Ridges Hospital - Burnsville, MN
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea, MN
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital - St. Louis Park, MN
- Perham Health Clinic - Perham, MN
In the survey, Newsweek partnered with the research firm Statistica, listing 2000 hospitals across the globe.
The 2,000 hospitals named in this list—which covers 25 countries, including United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Canada —stand out for their consistent excellence, including distinguished physicians, top-notch nursing care and state-of-the-art technology.
Since being diagnosed with cancer for the first time in 2002, I've had seven surgeries -- with the last three at Mayo Clinic in Rochester -- and multiple stays at Saint Cloud Hospital.
Newsweek and Statista say the rankings are designed “to provide the best possible data-based comparison of hospital reputation and performance.”
So yeah, it's safe to say that I feel very fortunate to have my ongoing healthcare these days being handled by the folks in Saint Cloud and down in Rochester.