Slippery Minnesota Roads Result in Dozens of Crashes
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Morning rain showers made for a difficult commute across Minnesota Monday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol is reporting 115 crashes between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
None of the crashes were fatal, but 18 did result in injuries. There were an additional 81 spinouts on Minnesota highways during that time period.
Transportation officials say above-freezing temperatures have made travel less difficult, but warn slippery conditions may return as evening temperatures arrive.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Attempted Train Jacking Plea
- How to spot and deal with ice dams on your roof
- Stearns County Changing License Center Hours
- Stearns County Moving Ahead With Creating New Park
- MnDOT Announces Snowplow Winning Names