Single In St. Cloud On Valentine’s Day? This Is For You
If you're a lone wolf on Valentine's Day, you're not alone! There are many St. Cloud singles, so don't feel bad. Being in a relationship on Valentine's Day is fun, but being single can also be a blast. Here are some things you should know if you're doing the lover's holiday solo this year.
1. DQ has a singles blizzard--If you don't have a sweetie that has your back on Valentine's Day, DQ has you covered. They're serving up a soft-serve ice cream with cocoa fudge, peanut butter cups, peanut butter topping, and salted caramel truffles. Eat your feelings, you deserve it.
2. Watch comedy movies--Whatever you do, please don't watch romantic comedies by yourself on Valentine's Day--why torture yourself?! A good comedy movie or some good stand up is exactly what you need. Check our your nearest Redbox. I recommend anything with Aziz Ansari.
3. Treat yourself to something new from Crossroads Shopping Center--Go shopping and buy yourself a new outfit. Just get absolutely lost in your own world! Smile and realize that instead of spending a huge chunk of change on someone else, you get to treat yourself to whatever you want. Being single becomes instantly better.
4. Order your food for pickup--There are no rules that say you shouldn't also have an awesome dinner on Valentine's Day. Skip the lines and the reservations and order yourself some Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster, Ciattis, or D.B. Searles.
5. Check out a movie at Marcus Parkwood--Who says you can't take yourself on a movie date? Check out the latest action movie, comedy, or thriller. I just saw the movie Split and it was pretty good. But, whatever you do, please don't watch a sappy romantic comedy that makes you feel bad about being single--just don't do it.
6. Don't skip dessert--Cash Wise and Coborn's both sell individual pieces of cake and cheesecake. You can get yourself one giant cupcake and eat your feelings. I guarantee that will hit the spot. They say that chocolate mimics the feeling of love.
6. Go to the gym--That's where all of the hot singles will be on Valentine's Day. No one in a relationship will be at the gym because they'll be too busy prancing around town with their sweetie. Working out will make you feel better about yourself and maybe you'll meet someone special!
7. Get a massage--Constantly worrying about why you're single will create some major muscle tension. Take a deep breath and schedule yourself an appointment with one of St. Cloud's finest massage therapy clinics.
8. Get that puppy you've been wanting--There's nothing greater than the bond between a person and their dog. Who needs human love when you can have a fur baby. The Tri-County Humane Society has a bunch of fur babies just waiting for a great home!
9. Get your hair styled--I don't know about you, but I always feel refreshed and rejuvenated when I get myself a new do. St. Cloud has so many options when it comes to changing your style too!
Do you know of any other fun activities in the St. Cloud area for single people? Share you ideas and suggestions below!