Snow Emergencies in the St. Cloud Metro Area
SAUK RAPIDS (WJON News) -- St. Cloud Metro area cities have declared a snow emergency in advance of the next round of snow
City officials for Sauk Rapids and Waite Park say a snow emergency went into effect from 12:01 a.m. Wednesday through 7:00 a.m. Saturday.
In St. Cloud the snow emergency will start at 12:01 a.m. Thursday and will be in effect for 72 hours.
However, it could be rescinded early if every street gets plowed from curb to curb before then.
During a snow emergency parking restrictions are strictly enforced and illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota Fighter Jets Shoot Down Flying Object
- Gas Prices Fall for Second Straight Week
- Housing Project Moving Foward in Sauk Rapids
- Federal Funding for 5 St. Cloud Organizations
- Emerald Ash Borer Found in St. Cloud