Sartell Woman Hurt in Crash in Southern Minnesota
NICOLLET (WJON News) -- A Sartell woman was hurt in a crash in Nicollet County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened Wednesday at about 8:30 a.m. on Highway 111 and Highway 99 near Nicollet.
A pickup driven by 39-year-old Jeremy Fuchs of Sartell was going north on Highway 111 while a semi driven by 28-year-old Ashantre Davis of Las Vegas was going west on Highway 99 and the two vehicles collided at the intersection.
Neither driver was hurt, but a passenger in the pickup 52-year-old Nadine Sather of Sartell was taken to Mayo Hospital in Mankato with non-life-threatening injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Federal Funding for 5 St. Cloud Organizations
- Emerald Ash Borer Found in St. Cloud
- Former St. Cloud Convent to be Torn Down
- St. Cloud Carbon Neutral in 5 Years
- St. Cloud Development Projects