Protein Ball Recipe Perfect For Weight Loss Resolution
If your New Year's Resolution in 2020 is to lose weight, I've got the perfect snack for you to try at home.
While I was on my winter vacation I decided to try a new protein ball recipe, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's full of texture, flavor and it's aesthetically pleasing. When I eat this protein ball, it feels like I'm actually eating straight up peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie dough.
It's the perfect "dessert" to have when you're craving something sweet. It's also a great substitute for your morning doughnut holes. Just one, or two of these protein balls will leave you feeling full until lunchtime. It's also a great snack to stash in your purse for on-the-go days.
- 2/3 cups of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice
- Mix the wet and sticky ingredients together first in your kitchen mixer if you have one (peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract).
- Next, add in the dry ingredients and mix everything together
- Scoop out mixture and roll into 1-inch balls
- Chill protein balls in the fridge or freeze
This recipe should make 30-40 protein balls depending on ball size and the protein powder you use. Each ball is about 70 calories each.