Procrastinator’s Tips To Help Win Dream Getaway #46
I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. Remember in high school when a paper was due first period? I'd spend the whole night prior writing it, even though it was assigned two weeks before the deadline. I'd be heading the the printer five minutes before the start of class and cutting it oh, so, close!
What I'm trying to say is, I totally get living out the procrastinator lifestyle and I sympathize with you...because, I am you.
I'm talking to you, the person who has been hearing us give out Dream Getaway #46 code words every single day but hasn't plugged them in online...because, you're a procrastinator. It's not that you don't want to win the dream trip, because you do. It's just not your style to collect 'em all. So, here are my well thought out tips to help you out.
1. Make sure you collect all the codes today. I know you will because it's game ON right now. Procrastinators aren't sloppy in their work, they're very detail oriented, they just work on their own timeline. Today's codes are worth 3 times the entries...get them all.
2. Get your friends to plug in codes too. I call it wheeling and dealing. You share the codes with your friends, they share the trip with you if they win. See how it works?
3. Download our station app. Not only can you listen for the codes from your phone (no radio needed), you'll get reminders of when it's time to listen AND a bonus code worth 3 times the entries today.
4. Don't wait until 11:59 p.m. tonight to plug in the codes. I know you're a procrastinator but come on. I'd suggest entering in the codes before 5 p.m. today in case you have technical issues. Ever hear of Murphy's Law? "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." Our digital guy won't be waking up at midnight tonight to help you out.
5. Cross your fingers. I'm superstitious and it works for me. Your odds are definitely not as good as a person's who has been collecting all of the codes...but, it only takes one entry to win.
Good luck my procrastinating friend! I hope it works out for you.