One Person Hurt In 2nd Crash Near Willmar
WILLMAR TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- One person was hurt in a crash near Willmar Saturday night.
The Minnesota State Patrol says at about 6:30 p.m. an SUV driven by 68-year-old Debra Jo Tonsfeldt of Blomkest, and a pickup driven by 30-year-old Kyle Hagstrom of Willmar were both going south on Highway 71 when they collided at mile marker 120.
Tonsfeldt was taken to Rice Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, and Hagstrom was not hurt in the crash.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Rocori Dance Team Has Strong Family Ties
- Display Lights Up Holidays In Cold Spring
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- A Novel Idea Develops Into Passion For Retired Teacher
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- 2024 Opening Still The Goal For New Children's Museum
- Sartell Dance Showcase Packs Them In
Come Visit Roscoe, Minnesota with Us in Pictures
LOOK: Counties with the most bridges in dire need of repair in Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Stacker